- Helps tone and revitalise skin.
- Useful for all types of skin problems such as acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites and stings.
- Can be beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds and throat infections.
- Helpful for muscular aches and pains.
- Calming, soothing, improves sleeplessness and has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves.
- Helps with tension, panic, anxiety and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
Eco Essential Oils
With Winter coming our days get much cooler and shorter which tends to make us want to stay indoors more and more.
Unfortunately, the colder weather can mean seasonal depression and mood fluctuations. There is even an actual term called Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) Symptoms can usually start out mild and get worse as the season progresses. And then when the season changes, people normally become completely well again.
Symptoms of SAD in winter include:
- lack of energy
- sleeping too much
- finding it hard to wake up in the morning
- feeling very tired all the time
- overeating and craving carbohydrates
- gaining weight
- losing interest in normal activities
So for many it can be difficult to focus on work, home and extra curricular activities when we’re feeling not quite like ourselves. The lower temperatures and chilly winter winds can also wreak havoc on our skin, causing dryness and irritation as well as amplifying aches and pains in our muscles and joints.
One way to combat some of these seasonal issues is by using pure essential oils. While all essential oils do have their own unique therapeutic properties, some have properties that are especially beneficial during the winter season, some of which may just help to ease your body aches, colds and congestion, as well as help lift your mood.
Some of our favourites from Eco are:
Lavender essential oil gently cools and calms our spirits. A medicine cabinet in a bottle, Lavender is a must for the first aid kit. Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing and healing qualities, and has been known to improve sleep and general wellbeing.
Well known for its healing effects on the respiratory system, Eucalyptus is an antiseptic, expectorant and helps reduce fever. Classically used for the treatment of colds & flus, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis. A powerful disinfectant, Eucalyptus may be used in a diffuser to purify the air and prevent the spread of airborne pathogens.
- Deep cleansing.
- Aids in wound healing and antiseptic.
- Relaxes nervous system, good for muscle aches and pains. Can help treat colds, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis.
- Improves mental focus.
- Antiseptic properties and great to use in natural DIY cleaning products.
Refresh and awaken with the unique Sinus Clear Essential Oil Blend combining Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Lime & Peppermint. Like a breath of fresh air, it is perfect to lighten a heavy head and congested airways.
- Clearing blocked & congested sinuses.
- Relieve cold & flu symptoms.
- Minimise hay-fever symptoms.
- Purify the air.